Dana B. Kenyon Company has invited your company to submit a Bid for the construction of a new 3,800 SF, 1-story VyStar Credit Union located at 16181 NW US Hwy 441, Alachua, Florida 32615.
Bids are to be submitted to Dana B. Kenyon per the bid instructions listed below by Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 2:00 PM ET.
Scopes of work needed for this project include:
Site Work, Retaining Wall, Fencing & Gates, Landscaping & Irrigation, Material Testing, Concrete, Masonry, Structural Steel, Rough Carpentry, Casework, Roofing, Waterproofing, Doors & Hardware, Storefront, Metal Framing & Drywall, Stucco, Flooring, Painting, Specialties, Plumbing, Fire Protection, HVAC, and Electrical. See project documents for a complete scope of work.
- Bids Due – June 26, 2018 at 2:00 PM (EST)
- Submission of Owner required bid breakdown will be part of the bid submission.
- Bids to be submitted on the Dana B. Kenyon Company provided Subcontractor/Supplier bid form and electronic submission in SmartBid. A proposal on company letterhead to also be uploaded to SmartBid.
- SEE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION AT THE END OF THE INVITATION TO BID VIA SMARTBID.
PREQUALIFICATION AND BONDING REQUIREMENTS
Submit the following prior to bid submittal:
- Complete the Vendor Prequalification Form (posted on SmartBid). Only subcontractors who have completed the prequalification will have proposals considered.
- Proof of ability to provide bonding for any subcontract in excess of $100,000.00 is required. A letter from your Surety Company will satisfy this requirement.
Refer to insurance requirements in the bid documents and the subcontractor insurance certificate posted on SmartBid.
Construction Start: August 6, 2018
Project Completion: March 1, 2019 (Approximate)
Hold price for 60 days
SCOPE QUESTIONS - Please copy all contacts on all questions.
Tom White – email@example.com
Brian Nath – firstname.lastname@example.org
Debi Gillette – email@example.com
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SUBMITTING A BID FOR THIS PROJECT, PLEASE SEND AN INVITATION TO BID REQUEST VIA EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Company Name, Address, Office Phone, Office Fax (Invitations to Bid will be sent via email)
Estimator Name (first and last), Estimator Cell Number, Estimator Email
Scope(s) of Work