Dana B. Kenyon Company has invited your company to submit a Bid for the construction of a 162,760 SF warehouse facility located at the address above. The following Instructions identify the Dana B. Kenyon Company’s intention for the preparation and submission of your Bid for Construction.
Bids are to be submitted to Dana B. Kenyon per the bid instructions listed in items 1 through 10 below by Thursday March 22nd, 2018 at 4:00PM EDT. Refer to item 3 below for more information.
1. PROJECT DESCRIPTION
The BTS @ Site NP 12A will consist of a 162,760sf single story warehouse, interior work and associated sitework.
Scopes of work needed to complete the projects will consist of the following:
Surveying & staking, earthwork, utilities, asphalt paving, curbs, concrete paving, landscaping and irrigation, fencing & gates, concrete, concrete, tilt-wall concrete ramps structural steel, miscellaneous steel, stairs and railings, miscellaneous carpentry, millwork, TPO roofing, waterproofing & caulking, insulated metal wall panels, doors & hardware, storefront, dock doors & dock equipment, metal studs & drywall, acoustical, tiling, carpet, resilient flooring, painting, specialties, pre-engineered canopies, dock doors & dock equipment, fire protection, plumbing, HVAC and electrical. Refer to the project bid documents for a complete scope of work.
Alternate No.1: Sanitary sewer Along New Berlin Road
3. BID INSTRUCTIONS
- Scope Letters Due – March 21, 2018 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
- Bids Due – March 22, 2018 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
- Submission of Owner required bid breakdown will be part of the bid submission.
- Bids to be submitted on the Dana B. Kenyon Company provided Subcontractor/Supplier bid form. A proposal on company letterhead to be submitted also.
ALL BIDS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED VIA:
Bid Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – copy email@example.com
4. PREQUALIFICATION AND BONDING REQUIREMENTS
Submit the following prior to bid submittal:
- If you have not done so, please complete the Vendor Prequalification Form (posted on GradeBeam). Only subcontractors who have completed the prequalification will have proposals considered.
- Proof of ability to provide bonding for any subcontract in excess of $100,000.00 is required. A letter from your Surety Company will satisfy this requirement.
5. SUBCONTRACTOR INSURANCE
Refer to insurance requirements in the bid documents and the subcontractor insurance certificate posted on GradeBeam.
6. LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
7. PROJECT TIMELINE
Construction Start: April 15, 2018
Project Completion: TBD
Hold price for 60 days
8. SCOPE QUESTIONS
Divisions 2, 3, 5 – John Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Divisions 6-14 – Jeff Mayberry – email@example.com
Divisions 15, 16 – Kenny Walker – firstname.lastname@example.org
copy Debi Gillette on all correspondence – email@example.com
Deadline date to submit questions is March 19, 2018 @ 4:00 PM Eastern.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SUBMITTING A BID FOR THIS PROJECT, PLEASE SEND AN INVITATION TO BID REQUEST VIA EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Company Name, Address, Office Phone, Office Fax (Invitations to Bid will be sent via email)
Estimator Name (first and last), Estimator Cell Number, Estimator Email
Scope(s) of Work